For domain postmaster that in order to filter automated email messages delivered to your users, you can create a domain content filter to perform one or more of the following actions when they come in:
- Mark as read
- Mark as follow up
- Move message to folder
- Prefix subject
- Embed header line into message
- Copy message
- Reroute the message to another email address
- Set priority
For example, follow these steps to re-route all automated emails to the administrator:
1) Log in to your postmaster account.
2) Click Settings icon.
3) Expand the Domain Settings and Filtering folders in the navigation pane.
4) Click Content Filtering. A list of content filters will load in the content pane.
5) Click New in the content pane toolbar. The content filtering options will load in the content pane.
6) In the Other category, select the Message is automated (no return address) checkbox.
7) Click Next. More options will load in the content pane.
8) Click Next.
9) In the Name field, type the name of the content filter.
10) Add an action for SmarterMail to take on the message by selecting the appropriate checkbox(es).
11) Click Save.