If you are still receiving spam, submitting the emails to the central FilterMail training system will first of all help to reduce the spam you're seeing, and it will allow us to retrieve detailed information on what may be causing your problems.
1. Select "Train Spam" button on FilterMail Control Panel
2. You can upload a spam message on the page to train the anti-spam filter. It is a 'drag 'n' drop' feature, meaning you can save the Spam email to your system, then drag and drop the email into the "Report Spam" area. You can also directly Upload the email in a .eml or .msg format.
How to save an Outlook email message in .msg format
- Select the email message that you want to save in MSG format.
- Click the File tab and then click Save As
- Click the Save button. The email message will be saved in MSG (.msg) format.