This article applies to recent versions of SmarterMail v16
- Log in to the SmarterMail web interface as a Domain Administrator (postmaster).
- Click the Settings icon.
- Select Domain Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Once the Domain Settings load, click Accounts.
- When the Accounts page loads, you'll see a variety of tabs: Users, Aliases, Administrators, User Groups. To add a new user, be sure the Users tab is selected.
- Click the New button and the New User modal will appear.
- In the Username field, type the desired username.
- In the Password and Confirm Password fields, type the password for this account. Be sure to type the same password each time. You'll notice that the password requirements that were set up are displayed, and they will turn from Red to Green when your password has met the listed requirements.
- Click Save