In Ximplify mail service, there a storage location provided in server for user to store files and share it with others. The steps as below:
1. Please log into your webmail interface.
2. File Storage > Upload > Choose files that you want to share.
3. Once uploading complete, double click files to give permission.
4. To give recipient access the files, you must enable "Enable Public Access". You may set "Expiration Date" for how long recipient will have a access to the files. Set password if required. You may copy "Public Download Link" and share it.
5. In other way, Create New Email > Click "..." > Link File.
6. Choose Ximplify File Storage.
7. Choose files > click Link.
8. URL of files will attached on your new email.